Emerald Hill Zone (GaMetal) Emerald Hill Zone (GaMetal)

Also another favorite, a lot of the music from Sonic games have grown on me over time. Liked hearing the bass line on this one as well as the musical interlude before it goes right back into it, very nice touch!

King Dedede's Theme (GaMetal) King Dedede's Theme (GaMetal)

This another favorite of mine, really smooth on the instrumentation, plus now I feel like Kirby has a place amongst people into things such as Punk/Metal/Skating/Underground/etc.

GaMetal-Final Fantasy 8 Battle GaMetal-Final Fantasy 8 Battle

You have a untold gift of making people play more of these awesome under appreciated games from back then and substituting your music in place of the originals! It's becoming a thing if hasn't before.

Hyrule Field OoT (GaMetal) Hyrule Field OoT (GaMetal)

Heard this after your Zelda, another favorite of mine because it reminds me of your early version of Gourmet Race. As I re-listen to each one of these, I get more and more amazed at how you do this all with no programming on the instruments!

GaMetal-Final Fantasy 7 Battle GaMetal-Final Fantasy 7 Battle

Never got too good at FF, but I used to watch other people play and know of it's great musical soundtracks, I was pretty late upon giving it the attention it deserves, FF X. But this was really awesome to hear regardless!

Kirby Gourmet Race (GaMetal) Kirby Gourmet Race (GaMetal)

You know what I love about this version? It reminds me of early rough drafts on some of my beats as well as any other artist I listen to, gives a deeper connection between your music and how it progresses.

GaMetal - Battle With Magus GaMetal - Battle With Magus

This is another favorite of mine, like a dark metal theatre atmosphere!

The Legend of Mario (GaMetal) The Legend of Mario (GaMetal)

Schweet! I heard this one back a couple months, one of my favorites from you! Excellent job on mashing up, even more insane it took a week to do it!

GaMetal - Punch-Out! GaMetal - Punch-Out!

I listened to this back when I first discovered your crazy insane raw unprocessed talent infused awesomeness! Was thinking to myself a long time nobody ever made a badass cover of that theme but can't believe there was one under my nose the whole time. I have the 'Mike Tyson's Punch Out' cartridge still and my old NES.

GaMetal - Star Wolf Theme GaMetal - Star Wolf Theme

It's been so long since I played Star Fox, used to play it on SNES. Anyway I went and listened to the originals then yours again haha. Definitely brings back memories!